Welcome to Ninjatown
The complete guide to defending Ninjatown
Saturday 13 December 2008
A-Grade Guide Index
Suburbs
1.1 - Sleepy Sprawl
1.2 - Nap Alley
1.3 - Sugar River Junction
1.4 - Commutersville

Business District
3.3 - NTSE Plaza

The Dark Forest
4.3 - Mr. Demon Way
4.4 - Dark Tree Path

Missing levels will be added when I have free time - I'm a busy man. If you have a particular level you can't get an A-Grade on, email me at ninjatowntourguide AT gmail DOT com letting me know which level you need a guide for and I will do my best to prioritise it.

As with all my guides, you should always be prepared to blow some demons back if they slip through your defences. The game doesn't produce the same results every time you play, so if one of my guides doesn't work perfectly the first time, play it again and I am sure it will. Each of my strategies has been put to the test usually 3 or 4 times to verify they work.

Labels: ,